Wednesday, March 31, 2010





Ideas and Content

  • My writing shows fine demonstration of appropriate and content. They are usually related to the topic I'm writing about. But, sometimes, I go off the trail and write something not related what I'm writing about. An example was from my Julius Caesar essay : trying to explain the reason for Cassius' action in front of Caesar when everyone knows that it is because Caesar is more powerful than him.
  • I could keep reading over the passage every paragraph in order to check that my essay makes sense and links well. Also, I should keep checking that I don't go off trail and become repetitive in describing my ideas.
Organization
  • I did fairly good in organization because I did divide my paragraphs and talked about different evidences in each of them. Also, from my Alchemist essay, I had appropriate links between paragraphs and divided each paragraph well.
  • Afterwards, I should plan more for my essays before writing them and don't just write down random ideas in my essay. Also, I should always stick to my topic and express my ideas more effectively.
Personal Growth
  • I could see some improvement in expressing my ideas from head to sheet (Actually screen for JC essay..). However, I still couldn't improve much because the ideas I expressed were after all just rephrasing the JC play and too repetitive. So, I should try to improve myself more without repetitive languages.
SLR Reflection
  • Reason Critically : I succeeded in reasoning Cassius' actions and Santiago's actions in my Alchemist and Julius Caesar. Also, I used fine organization and wording to express my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment